Rapid Response for Flood Mitigation
Our quick response and turnaround helps minimize water exposure to walls, ceilings, floors, and contents. 24-Hour Service allows us to offer this rapid response even in the worst of times…even if it is 3AM on a Monday morning. Our proven restoration methods, coupled with our state-of-the-art equipment, have allowed us to exceed customer expectations time and time again.
- Water Mitigation
- Broken Pipes
- Emergency Water Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Cleaning and Deodorizing
Commercial Property Flood Restoration Specialists
We offer immediate disaster response to ensure minimal downtime for your business. Apartments and Condominiums, Office and Retail Space, Hotels, Motels, and more.
Why Prompt Response for Water Restoration is Essential
It is imperative to quickly take necessary steps to prevent any further damage, because the longer you wait to begin the cleanup, the more severe and expensive the damage becomes. And if your structure or contents stay wet, you are more likely to experience additional trouble such as mold damage.
If your damaged area is moist, you must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the wet area.
Steps in Responding to Damage for Water:
- Make sure that a safe working environment is established.
- Find and inspect and identify the source of the flooding.
- Remove water with portable and truck-mounted extractors.
- Keep the affected area isolated from dry locations to prevent spreading and contamination.
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until everything is completely dry.
- Find any mold damaged and take necessary steps in mold remediation and prevention.
- Take care of any repairs that are needed to bring it back to the pre loss condition.