Our emergency plumbers are here to take care of your emergency plumbing issues including sewer line stoppages, burst washing machine hoses, kitchen and bathroom drain clogs, broken water heaters, overflowing toilets, and more. If you see signs of a backed-up toilet or drain, it’s best to request assistance before the problem worsens. And, make sure you know where your shut-off valve is located to help minimize damage from any water line problems. Our 24 hour plumbers in St Louis MO will handle all drain cleaning and plumbing repair that’s needed to get your home back to normal.
If you have a flooding event, it is important to respond rapidly. When a water heater bursts or dishwasher machine hoses or breaks, the resulting flood can destroy flooring and cabinetry. Lingering moisture from flooding can result in mold and structural damage. Our trusted reputation for polite technicians and emergency plumbing service is the result of years of experience in the St. Louis and East St Louis area.
We Specialize in Clogged Drains, Sewer Cleaning, Drain and Sewer Repairs and Rooter Services
Midwest Flood Restoration offers 24 hour plumbing services in St Louis including a wealth of experience in drain and sewer cleaning and sewer repairs. Our experience includes sewer line and pipe inspections, rooter services for residential homes and buildings. Our highly trained technicians and plumbers can handle all facets of your emergency plumbing needs. Some of the items in or around your home that may need our assistance are:
Leak Detection Plumbing Service
Leak Detection Experts can quickly diagnose where a leak exists and communicate this to one of our on-call plumbers. If you have low water pressure or you’ve found water in your home but can’t determine where it’s coming from, it’s time to bring in a Leak Detection Expert. The Leak Detection Service is fast and affordable and ensures your problem is fixed right — the first time.
St. Louis Emergency Plumbers
Each of our plumbers in St Louis and East St Louis MO offer a wealth of experience in drain and sewer cleaning and sewer repairs. Their experience includes sewer line repair and pipe inspections, rooter services for residential homes, commercial plumbing as well as for government entities. Each of our technicians are highly trained and knowledgable and can handle all facets of plumbing service such as line location, video line inspection and repair, grease removal and trap cleaning, high pressure jetting and pipe/line cleaning and repair. When you’re in need of one of our St Louis plumbers, we are just a call away from getting top notch St Louis plumbing service.
Prevent Clogged Drains by Following these Tips
A clogged drain can seriously ruin a mood. You just wanted to wash up or clean and you end up with a clogged drain that starts flooding your toilet, sink, or bathtub. While you may not be able to stop every drain clog, there are steps you can take to prevent most clogs and nasty backups. Here are a few tips on preventing plumbing problems and clogged drains.
- Catch Hair Before it Reaches the Drain – Hair and soap will often combine in your tub or shower drain to create a clog in your drain. Avoid this by catching the hair before it reaches the drain. Various sizes of mesh screens are available to prevent hair from going down the drain.
- Don’t Dump Grease Down Your Drains – One of the worst things you can pour down your drain is grease. Warm grease runs down your drain until it cools in the pipe, where it congeals to start forming a clog. Then other stuff gets stuck in it, and before you know it you’ll need a drain cleaning.
- Collect Your Food Waste – Grinding up food in a disposer and sending it down the drain is convenient, but it can clog drains. a Safer and more eco friendly idea is to add your organic waste to a compost pile. Many cities collect organic waste for composting, but if yours doesn’t, consider building your own compost bin. Avoid putting meat or other greasy food in the compost bin because it takes too long to break down.
- Don’t Rinse Cement, Grout or Joint Compound – Settling-type joint compounds harden by a chemical reaction and will set inside your pipes. If it settles in your drain then you’re in for a rock-hard clog. Sand is another building product that is notoriously bad for drains. Sand is heavy and settles quickly in traps and pipes to form clogs that are difficult to remove.
- Keep Your Pop up Stopper Clean – The pop-up stopper on your bathroom sink is a magnet for hair, dental floss and other build up. It is a good thing because it keeps all of that gunk out of your drains. However, allowing this waste to build up for too long can cause the sink to drain slower and slower and eventually not empty at all. Remove the stopper and clean it when you start noticing your sink draining slower.
- Use Bacteria to Break it All Down – Whether it’s hair, grease or food, some sort of organic matter causes most drain clogs. Fortunately, there’s a type of bacteria that breaks down organic matter in your drains. Add the bacteria to your drains and it will consume organic matter which helps prevent clogs. You can buy drain-cleaning chemicals in granular or liquid form at most shopping centers.
Even taking all these tips into account, there will still be times where your plumbing gets stopped up and you’ll still need a drain cleaning. If you require an emergency plumber then Midwest Flood Restoration is at your service. We’re available 24 hours a day throughout St Louis and the surrounding areas for all your plumbing needs.
Call Us Now to get Superior Plumbing Services
1) You’ll be immediately connected with one of our licensed St. Louis emergency plumbers, 24/7, day or night!
2) He’ll ask you a few questions such as your name, address and number and also will need to know more about the problem you’re having. It’s important to give as much detail as possible so we can give the right plumbing services.
3) In some situations, he may be able to discuss very general pricing over the phone (e.g. parts pricing, appliance replacement), but since it’s impossible to diagnose most problems over the phone, it’s best to have him come to your home as soon as possible.
Why Choose Midwest Flood Restoration?
- 24/7 live emergency response
- 30 minutes response time
- Free estimates
- We bill your insurance company directly
We provide Emergency plumbing services to St Louis MO and East St Louis MO including 63101, 63102, 63103, 63104, 63105, 63106, 63107, 63108, 63109, 63110, 63111, 63112, 63113, 63115, 63116, 63117, 63118, 63119, 63120, 63123, 63125, 63130, 63133, 63136, 63137, 63139, 63143, 63147, 63155 and 62205.