WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION AND SEWAGE DAMAGE CLEANUP IN ST LOUIS MO
Midwest Flood Restoration is the premier source in the greater Saint Louis area for emergency water damage restoration services. Our St Louis water damage removal and flood cleanup services include fresh water cleanup, sewage cleanup, mold remediation and removal and complete remodeling. We are recommended by insurance companies and provide service on hundreds of claims each year.
- 24-Hour Emergency Water Removal
- IICRC trained technicians
- 30 minute response time
- We accept all insurance claims
- We will work with your deductible
- State of the art equipment
- Eco friendly sanitation solutions
- We service residential, commercial and industrial properties
- We offer free estimates
- MSD Sewer Clean Up Experts
- Experienced in Mold Remediation
- We can bill your insurance company direct
- We service all MSD claims
- Midwest Flood Restoration is fully insured
We can handle all of your water damage St Louis services – from water removal and extraction to complete restoration and repairs – from any emergency that may arise, from broken and leaky pipes to toilet or sink overflows to a malfunction of your dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator or water heater. We also take care of all sewage damage resulting from a clogged sewer line backup or break.
You should expect a fully trained St Louis water damage restoration specialist at the door who’s equipped to begin to work immediately after a thorough inspection of the problem. We have staff working 24/7 to make sure your call is answered by a real person. Give us a call no matter what time it is.
Why prompt response to St Louis water damage is essential
Most insurance policies require that you quickly take needed steps to prevent further damage, because the longer you wait to begin the cleanup, the more extensive and expensive the damage becomes. And if your structure or contents stay wet, you are more likely to experience additional probable such as mold damage.
You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth, and also
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
It is imperative to call for help from a company that is available immediately 24 hours a day. When you are dealing with flood damage in St Louis you don’t have time to wait for a response, not knowing when or if it will come.