Water Damage St. Louis, Water Removal & Water Damage Restoration Company
Call (314) 772-1788 Now For 24/7 Live Emergency Response
Midwest Flood Restoration is the premier source in the greater Saint Louis area for emergency water damage restoration services. Our St Louis water removal and water damage restoration services include fresh water cleanup, sewage cleanup, mold remediation and removal and complete remodeling. We are recommended by insurance companies and provide service on hundreds of claims each year.
- 24-Hour Emergency Water Removal
- IICRC trained technicians
- 30 minute response time
- We offer free estimates
- We accept all insurance claims
- We bill your insurance company direct
- We will work with your deductible
- State of the art equipment
- Eco friendly sanitation solutions
- We service residential, commercial and industrial properties
- St Louis Sewer Clean Up Experts
- Experienced in Mold Remediation
- We service all St Louis sewer backups
- Midwest Flood Restoration is fully insured
We can handle all of your water damage St Louis services – from water extraction and removal to complete restoration and repairs – from any emergency that may arise, from broken or leaky pipes, sink or toilet overflow, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater or dishwasher malfunction, or flooding from storms. We also take care of all sewage damage resulting from a clogged sewer line backup or break.
You should expect a fully trained St Louis water damage restoration technician at the door who’s ready to begin to work immediately after a thorough inspection of the problem. Our professional staff is working 24/7 to make sure your call is answered by a real person. Give us a call no matter what time it is.
Why prompt response to St Louis water damage is essential
It is important to quickly take necessary steps to prevent further damage, because the longer you wait to begin the cleanup, the more extensive and expensive the damage becomes. And if your structure or contents stay wet, you are more likely to experience additional probabls such as mold damage.
If you have water damage, you must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
It is imperative to call for help from a company that is available immediately 24 hours a day. When you are dealing with flood damage in St Louis you don’t have time to wait for a response, not knowing when or if it will come.
Rapid Response Times for Water Removal St Louis
Our quick response and turnaround helps minimize water exposure to walls, ceilings, floors, and contents. 24-Hour Service allows us to offer this rapid response even in the worst of times…like 3AM on a Monday morning. We provide immediate response anywhere in the Saint Louis area.
Steps in responding to water damage St Louis:
- Make sure that a safe working environment is established.
- Find and inspect and identify the source of the flooding.
- Remove water with portable and truck-mounted extractors.
- Keep the affected area isolated from dry locations to prevent spreading and contamination.
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until everything is completely dry.
- Find any mold damaged and take necessary steps in mold remediation and prevention.
- Take care of any water damage repairs that are needed to bring it back to the pre loss condition.
Remove, Restore, and Replace
Our Flood Restoration Teams are prepared to remove, restore, remodel, and replace whatever is damaged as needed. Ceilings, walls, flooring, furniture, appliances…we’ll haul everything out of the affected area, repair and restore if possible, and replace the contents to their original pre-flood locations. If remodeling is necessary, our expert carpenters and craftsmen are trained to provide superior remodeling services.
MFR proudly uses Dri-Eaz Restoration products, including Air Movers, Dehumidifiers, & Antimicrobials.